These metric fractional Olympic weight plates by Randy & Travis Machinery range from 0.25 kg to 1.0 kg. Gradually build up your resistance, bit by bit, so you have less risk of sustaining an overuse injury from increasing the weight you lift by too large an increment. Whether you’re a bodybuilder or just lift weights as part of a fitness or cross-training program for another sport, these fractional plates will serve you well with their fine-tuned sequence of training weights.
Order yours today to train under the international standards to prepare for competition or to cross-train with excellence.
- Quantity: Four pairs of discs in 0.25 kg increments: 0.25 kg, 0.5 kg, 0.75 kg, and 1.0 kg.
- Material: Chromed steel
- Total weight: 5 kg
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2%
- 0.25 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 0.5 cm (ØxH)
- 0.50 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 1.0 cm (ØxH)
- 0.75 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 1.5 cm (ØxH)
- 1.00kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 2.0 cm (ØxH)
1 x Chrome Metric Fractional Olympic Weight Plates 0.25 - 1.0kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.